Sunday, January 7, 2018

Pondering! Pondering!


Snip of screen on post from the past in black
I decided to change my background on my blog from black to white. Black since  2009.


snip of same screen above after i turned the background white

I found when the background changed, almost all words disappeared and all type would have to be changed, also pages like THIS one would look awful with black background. I spent hours creating things in Photoshop that looked well on black.


after I changed to white the creations are UGLY. All the changes would ruin The Charm.
to me it is charming. Click on Sweet Salesman and check out the charmer post from the past

I tortured myself with questions... 1. Will THEY follow me to a new blog? 2. Will they follow me to an OLD blog? I decided to change it to white, I started changing it. 
I decided to change to a new blog!
I decided to change to an old blog Snap-Ping,
then I decided to LEAVE IT ALONE. It would look fine with white, I checked on Feedly to see how the post looks on white BUT.. I like it black, I like neon, I like what I have done....   But Wait  there is MORE...



11 comments:

Karen said...

The neon on black is very pretty.

Pam said...

You know I recently changed mine and I had black for years...since 09! I like my change but yes .....photos pop on black.

eileeninmd said...

Hello, I think the black background with the white and neon words look the best. It is easy on my eyes. The white background makes my eyes hurt, it almost too bright. Happy Sunday!

Chatty Crone said...

I like the black with the words. I have to work on refixing mine too!

Ginny Hartzler said...

Oh my GOSH! I can see smoke coming out your ears, from your creative brain. I know you want something new and fresh, but it looks fine the way it is, not worth the stress. Unless you like the play/stress. Artists MUST create and have change all the time. Part of creativity is to change and create. And now I am ranting. I went back and read your car post. I do NOT remember ANY of it! And I know I was following you at that time!! Well, I cannot wait to see what you have/will done/or not done!!! All I know about this post it that it is SWEET and YOU are sweet. And now the anticipation begins, FUN!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

I think your blog has been fine the way it has been. I use to change my backgrounds for the seasons and eventually I found the one I have and haven't looked back. It took too much time changing everything.

My Mind's Eye said...

Whoa lots to ponder and I surely understand your hesitation. You know I'm not techie so changing scares me but at least we are given the option to go back.....
Hugs madi your bfff and mom says thank you for the good wishes.

Ann Thompson said...

I think you need to go with what you like best. If it's the black then that's what it should be.

Mevely317 said...

I was thoroughly confused ... then went back to your older blog and finally had a 'light bulb' moment.
My 2-cents worth? I think the black background makes your images POP. Remember that olden TV phrase, "Brought to you in living color"? :)

Ruth Hiebert said...

It's your blog and you can have it in any color you want.I like the blackout works well with the rest of the images.

Rose said...

We are sticks in the mud....we don't like change! Every now and then I get in the mood to change, and go and play and then don't change much. I think about another style of blog...and sample it...then stay with the same.

Your kia posts on the instruction booklet are some of my all time favorites!