Saturday, April 21, 2018

Down Low Hibiscus

 
Testing ONE TWO THREE


Once the sunbeams touch the 10 foot tall orange hibiscus bush and point out the brilliant orange flowers, I just can't help my self, and the camera clicking begins.   For some reason they are get darker orange each day. .. This is their true color, no edits except for resizing photo


I am testing how to set up my page with small photos, that will enlarge when clicked on... This is a Test Post. Anyone have any ideas?

What better than flowers to Play with? Please click on photos and let me know what this post does and how it views. Does it open easier for you? Does any of this really Matter?
I found a FAT pic.. OMW!



11 comments:

Yamini MacLean said...

Hari OM
I never had trouble opening your page Sandra... the size which makes the difference is the pixels; I optimise mine to around the 800-1000 mark (generally not more than 500kb). They can then be full size on your blog if you wish. However, small frame is okay too - and yes I clicked and yes they are fine! YAM xx

Anonymous said...

I clicked and they enlarged, no problem.

Saimi said...

Enlarged just fine when I clicked on it. Pretty flower!!

crafty cat corner said...

Clever Sandra, it works perfectly.
Briony
x

Chatty Crone said...

It works easily for me!!!!!!!!!!!! And they are even more gorgeous!

Ann Thompson said...

Yes they did open up bigger for me. Normally I won't open up to enlarge a photo I just look at whatever is there. My personal preference is a larger pic in the post. I used to have smaller pictures on my blog but then moved to a large one

Ruth Hiebert said...

The pictures open up to full screen.I have never had a problem opening your pages whatever you do is fine by me.

Hootin Anni said...

you have an email from me

Linda said...

It worked just fine for me,too!!

Debby@Just Breathe said...

They enlarged just fine. When I put a picture on my blog I just click on it and you have options for size and location. I'm sure you know that so it must be something else you're trying to figure out. We have some new yellow Hibiscus and they are so pretty.

Heidrun Khokhar, KleinsteMotte said...

Beautiful. They enjarge but take me away from the main page so I have to use the back arrow to continue reading.